Step 1: Client send REDBON CGI data and project information
* Firstly, client provide us such following information via email
- Name of project / property that client requires: House, Shop, Office, Apartment complex ..
- CAD drawing data to determine project scale & scope of work (plan drawing, floor plan, elevation, layout, section… ). In any of DXF / JWW / DWG
- Client’s requirements: Viewpoints, number of views, delivery date or time frame, final image size (A4, A3, Standard final renders are around A3 paper size. This size resolution is perfect for brochures and the web. If client require large resolution renders like billboard please let REDBON CGI know since requesting your free quote …),
- Client’s contact: Company name, address, phone number, email, person responsible for the contract
Step 2: REDBON CGI receive orders and send quote
* After receiving and checking the order, we will send client a quote. During the communication, client will be asked to provide any more necessary information for visual production: Floor plans CAD/ site plan CAD/ elevations/ developments/ cross- sections, locations and layouts, site picture for reference, sketch, profiles on interior or exterior’s design… We invest a lot of time and effort to get to know exact your full wishes, ideas, and preferences. So please advise us clarify all details as fully as possible, this really help our work smooth
* Since you agree with the quotation we will proceed with production.
Step 3: Model production process
*We do 3d modeling based on the CAD data client provided. This phase focus to modeling, setting scenes & view angles. Our CGI artist builds modeling drafts (white model’s pattern without texture)
- Interior: Setting up the 3D scene, creating 3D models of the furnishing and putting them in the right places
- Exterior: Creating model of real estate, the structures, view angle, joints, façade materials, hardscape, etc.. Are presented
*We will send client back to double check the model and angles again. This process repeats for any changes or corrections, until client is satisfied & (there may be additional costs if there is a big change in design from the original)
Step 4: Materials & Texture
*This phase is process when model& camera angles have been confirmed
- Interior: Applying the colors and materials to the image, texturing for all surface, filling up the scene, select light sources
- Exterior: Incorporation materials, texturing, mood, illumination , landscape (vegetarian, plants…) & filling the full scene into the models
*The draft is sent through of client’s mail to check again. This process repeats for any changes or corrections, until the client is satisfied & (there may be additional costs if there is a big change in design from the original)
Step 5: Rendering, post-production & final retouching’s stages
*The rendering process will convert the finished scene into photorealistic images and post-works help to present the 3D rendering real smooth with specific retouching, photoshop tool add visual effects and contextual elements, adjusted colors and contrast in each CGI visual
- Interior: Incorporation the lighting, post-work and further details of rooms.
- Exterior: Photoshop add details such as streets, sidewalks, people, cars, sky, lighting, greenery, outdoor settings, other activities, etc
*The draft version in low resolution sent for checking. This process is repeated until client are happy with the final choices. (there may be additional costs if there is a big change in design from the original)
Step 6: Delivery
*Final delivering high-resolution images without REDBON CGI logo. The delivery is on time as promise. The file link will be convenience shared to client through email
Step 7: Payment:
*After delivery, we will send client an “invoice”. The payment method is bank transfer, so please transfer to the designated financial institution stated on the invoice.
- Corporate clients: Settle bill at the end of the month of delivery the following month.
- Occasional clients: Settle bill within one week after the invoice arrives.